Start a new topic

Returns process

I ordered the wrong size and followed the process I was told to do my Livify and still have not received my money back. After numerous emails back and forth (because you can’t get anyone on the phone) with an agent over 4 weeks, I was given a code to retrieve my store credit. I clicked on the link and created an account and nothing! There is no credit, and the code I was given isn’t working anywhere on the website. Where is my credit!? I love your jeans, but this is making it hard to want to purchase from your company again.

1 person has this problem

I am having the same issue as Sherry. IF I ever get my credit this will be the last Time I purchase from the website. Never have I ever had such trouble with an online purchase.

1 person likes this

Marisa, did you ever find your credit?  I still cannot find where on this website that I have a credit.  Its been months now and I paid a fortune for these jeans!  I want my money back!!!!!  The woman "Mia" keeps writing me back with the same message but doesn't tell me "where" to find my credit.  She lets me know that its there...but where is "there"

Login or Signup to post a comment